W. Christopher Martin - Where I've Been
I always love to meet people from my past, to reminisce about
the good old days and to find out what they're up to now. So if you
recognize me from the photos above, or from the info below,
please contact me to say hello.
In the sections below I've mentioned the names of some people
I clearly remember from that period in my life. If I haven't
explicitly mentioned you by name, just blame it on my poor memory.
I'd still like to hear from you.
I've compiled a
of web sites that help old school friends get
back in touch with one other. I'm listed on most of
so feel free to drop me a line.
My family moved around quite a bit while I was growing up,
so I attended a number of different schools around Toronto:
- 1961-1964 -- St. Joseph's Primary
- 1964-1966 -- Holy Name
- (looking for twins Maria and Angela - last name perhaps Savarino???)
- 1966-1967 -- Fairmeadow Public (Willowdale)
- (looking for Christine Lintott)
- 1967-1970 -- St. Joseph's Senior
- (looking for Richard Clarke, Martha Mack, George Beckles, Margaret Cross)
- 1970-1975 -- Riverdale Collegiate Institute
- (looking for Andy Auzins and many others)
- 1975-1979 -- University of Toronto (University College)
In the Salt Mines
These are the places that I've worked (including some part-time
and temporary jobs as a student):
Last updated 2002-01-09 by email@example.com.